- Provide quality sales data to Sales Distribution, Global Sales Reporting, and Finance for reporting and compensation.
- Analyse and implement sales data requirements in partnership with Technology that conform to enterprise data management standards.
- Assist in defining, documenting, and maintaining process flows as well as policies and procedures.
- Perform account reconciliation on several platforms for multiple data elements.
- Utilise various sources to verify asset and transaction details for exception management and resolution.
- Liaise with external vendors and sales firms to expand data coverage and enhance processes.
- Define and implement data management processes and oversight procedures to ensure data integrity.
- Communicate with users and managers regarding status of sales data inquiries.
- Assist in projects by conducting business analysis and submitting necessary documentation.
- BA degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field.
- Relevant experience in Financial Services / Asset Management highly desirable.
- Strong business intelligence analysis and project management skills.
- Proficiency in Alteryx, Tableau, Microsoft Excel/Access highly desirable.
- High level of comfort reviewing mass amounts of data within strict timeframes.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple complex tasks.
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment yet able to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of APL, DST, Salesforce, and SalesVision is desirable.