Industrials Associate 1/2 role in an Elite US Independent Investment B
The senior IBD professionals based in London focus on mid to large cap M&A transactions. The London based Industrials team grants Associates direct involvement in M&A and exposure to other product groups such as ECM, DCM, Private Capital Advisory and Restructuring and Recapitalization. You can expect to be involved in industry and company research, quantitative analysis, company valuation analysis and financial modelling. You will be involved in the preparation and pitching of presentations for clients, investors and the broader investment community.
The successful candidate will require
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Knowledge of elementary accounting and financial concepts; ability to examine and value businesses.
- Experience in Investment Banking (corporate finance / M&A) or equivalent is critical.
- Relevant sector experience is a must, and you must have excellent modelling skills.
- A strong record of academic achievement, excellent communication skills, and the drive and determination to excel.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to further their career at one of the world's leading investment banking institutions. Please submit your CV through the portal below.