To provide a level of facilities support to the business and the Facilities Manager ensuring an efficient and effective department.
At Kantar we use our unique understanding of consumers to provide organisations around the globe with the insight they need to build stronger customer connections.
Join our team and you'll be part of the 30,000 colleagues and 9 world leading research, data and insight brands that make up Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients around the globe to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Operating the company Maconomy PO system including issuing new PO's and receipting to ensure payment of suppliers
- Maintaining adequate records and files
- Providing administrative support when required
- Responsible for the upkeep of all machines in the relevant areas
- Regular and efficient stocktaking for printers, stationery etc. and recharge where required
- Regular and efficient archiving management
- Excellent Organisational and Communication skills
- Able to work to strict deadlines and targets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Motivated to deliver consistent high quality work
- A proactive, professional and flexible approach to work
- Ability to work unsupervised and use initiative
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also supports a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that's out of the ordinary, please apply today, we are looking forward to conducting interviews.