Procurement Manager -Blue Chip Construction
Procurement Manager -Blue Chip Construction Company - Gloucestershire -GBP50k + Lucrative Package
This internationally revered construction and infrastructure GBPmulti-billion conglomerate has recently won a number of clients, and lucrative contracts and as such is embarking upon an ambitious and aggressive recruitment drive. As such the business seeks a Procurement Manager to join the 'best in class' procurement hub to seize control of projects and drive award winning collaboration between subcontractors and clients that has seen this construction giant carve its way as an industry leader.
The Procurement Manager will:
- Be knowledgeable in the construction industry, with a comprehensive understanding of sub-contracts (JCT, NEC3 or equivalent)
- Take strategic responsibility of a diverse indirect and direct procurement portfolio, from mapping spend analysis, penetrative market research and strategic sourcing
- Interact with senior procurement managers and stakeholders at a regional and global level
- Achieve tangible successes for the business beyond business as usual (BAU) cost savings within procurement such as improve procurement visibility and stakeholder relation ships
- A track record of quick progression
- Ideally CIPS qualification or Quantity Surveying (RICS) qualified
- Excellent people and stakeholder management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant and ambitious FTSE 100 company where your work will be recognised and rewarded as you progress into higher management. This blue chip company provides top training to ensure that you excel within procurement construction and there will be exciting opportunities for working overseas.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at
Keywords: Procurement, subcontract, JCT, NEC3, construction, EMEA, Global, Housing, Degree, CIPS, Construction, Management Consultancy, Infrastructure, Rail, Procurement.