AAT Qualified Accounts Assistant-Fashion, Media, Entertainment
- Full Time
Taylor Hawkes are working with a small to medium sized accountancy practice now recruiting for a qualified AAT accounts assistant to join their firm with the intention of developing into an ACCA qualified senior accountant.
- Assisting clients with accounting support
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts for OMBs
- Develops an understanding of IT solutions to gain efficiencies on assignment
- Develops an understanding of the firm's methods and standards of work required
- Develops an understanding of Sage Line 50, and other accounting packages
- Becomes familiar with the firm's administrative and office procedures
- Progresses through exams
- Progresses through professional development courses
- It would be desirable for the candidate to have at least twelve months practical experience working in a firm of accountants.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience in liaising with clients/customers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable and a "real team player"
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
For more information, please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes.