Digital Web Specialist
Exciting opportunity to join the new London Production Centre of this global television network as a Digital Web Specialist.
CGTN - the China Global Television Network, its English channel, and its digital media platforms were launched on December 31, 2016.
CGTN's aim is to provide objective, balanced, and impartial news and current affairs content, reporting the news from a Chinese perspective. We aim to differentiate ourselves from leading Western media organization by pursuing a larger international vision; focusing on nations, regions, and stories often ignored by western media.
We are shortly opening up a London office at Chiswick Park to house a well-staffed, digital and television hub producing news, online, and other content to feed into our global English language platforms.
We are now seeking a Digital Web Specialist to join the new team in London.
- Act as a liaison between developers and editors to help design and establish the CGTN Europe website, working to the Executive Producer Digital Media CGTN Europe
- Design and produce basic infographics, HTML5 and interactive graphics
- Assist with other technological issues including uploading content across all platforms to produce content that is creative and engaging for a global audience
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and proficiency in the latest digital technology developments and systems across websites and social media platforms
With extensive experience as a Digital Social web Media Specialist, you will have basic coding knowledge with HTML5, familiar with other coding language.
You will also:
- Be able to work irregular hours and an extended schedule as the news cycle demands.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online.