Buyer Analytical experience
This rapidly growing FTSE100 firm are seeking a buyer with great analytical experience to join their innovative team of indirect procurement professionals. This FTSE100 have been going through a significant growth period early 2018 and have a multi-million pound procurement spend for you to work on. This FTSE100 have a proven track record of developing best in industry procurement professionals with many employees getting promoted to senior management positions within a few years.
You'll fit right in at this FTSE100 with a great social work environment having various extra-curricular activities outside of the office. With the opportunity for extended holidays, free gym membership and discounts you'll enjoy what comes with the role.
- Build relationships with international suppliers and cut costs through the use of spend analytics.
- Lead analytical projects interpreting market trends assisting the head of procurement delivering multi million pound procurement strategies.
- Involvement throughout the whole procurement lifecycle from RFP, tendors to contract negotiations, gaining visibility from C-Level executives.
- Carry out spend analytics within excel and Oracle reporting into senior stakeholders.
Procurement Background & Key Skills:-
- Previous involvement throughout the procurement lifecycle involvement within RFP and tendering processes ( Supplier facing) - essential
- Proven track record within a blue chip environment working for a FTSE250 company or global consultancy - essential
- Analytical mindset with a passion for analytics leading several projects in the past - essential
- Great Excel skills possessing the ability to produce pivot tables and carry out spend analytics.
- Possess the ability to multi task and take on multiple projects at the same time.
- Dynamic procurement professional ability to adapt and motivated to join a collaborative innovative team and contribute to the overall success of the business.
What's in it for you?:-
- Very visible role with a clear career progression path into a senior role - great training development program.
- Experience within the world's leading FTSE100 company.
- Fun, collaborative and social work culture- several extra curricular activities to get involved in.
- Great salary and package
- Amazing work benefits
To find out more information and to apply please send your CV at:-