Bartender - Churchill Bar
- Full Time
*Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill is aninternational 5* hotel nestled on the picturesque gardens of Portman Square,just 100 meters north of Marble Arch and Oxford Street.
At Hyatt 'We care for people so they can be their best'. This isdemonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativityand Fun. At Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill our aim is to createenergizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to themmost. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any andevery occasion and a one-stop experience.
TheChurchill Bar Team is responsible for delivering all guest expectations ontheir visit to the Churchill Bar. They will strive to exceed guests'expectations and look for ways to enhance the guest experience.
The Bartender is accountablefor assisting management and supporting colleagues with all aspects of theChurchill Bar experience, focussing on guest and colleague satisfaction. Someof the key processes include but are not limited to:
- being able to work with other teams in order to maximise guestsatisfaction
- demonstrating thorough knowledge of contentand method of preparation of all beverages available in the outlet
- assisting in bar preparation requiredprior to opening
- ensuring that correct stock is requisitioned,checked and stored in the bar
- controlling and analysing quality levelsof product and service, guest satisfaction, merchandising and marketing andsanitation, cleanliness, hygiene
- delivering the Churchill Bar concept by ensuring that every aspect of the operation stays true to this concept as advised bythe Restaurant and Bar Manager
- utilising every opportunity to maximisesales within the department
- ensuring cleanliness of bar is maintainedincluding fixtures and fittings
With your intuition and dedication to people, you are always striving to deliver a great service for guests. If you are a motivated and passionate Bartender who likes challenges and creating personal connections with guests, we would like to meet you.
Previous experience working in the same or similar role within a five star hotel environment is desired but not a must.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including meals on duty and individual personal career development opportunities, to name but a few.See description