In-house Recruiter FTC - 12 months - Part Time
Are you an experienced, passionate and pro-active recruiter who enjoys sourcing high-quality candidates?
Do you have an agency or consultancy background where you've honed your commercial skills?
Are you familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems, Job Boards and CV databases?
In this fast paced, pressured environment, as an experienced recruiter you'll have an understanding of the sourcing and delivery process, including application review, pro-actively sourcing, building relationships and establishing a strong pool of candidates.
You will build strong working relationships to deliver effective recruitment solutions across multiple work streams, in line with processes and best practice. You will also conduct briefings with hiring managers and key stakeholders to fully understand recruitment needs and advise on resourcing strategy.
A key requirement is the ability to manage and qualify job applications using our market leading talent acquisition platform.
- Market mapping and building talent pools
- Schedule and conduct telephone and face to face interviews, co-ordinate interviews with key stakeholders
- Manage external agency relationships to support hiring needs when required and assess their performance
- Conduct offer negotiations and closing out candidates
- Manage the on-boarding and induction process for new starters, working closely with Hiring Managers
- Monitor industry trends and provide regular and timely market updates to business areas
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruitment
- Experienced recruiter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, passionate about recruitment and looking for a new challenge
- Able to deliver a high level of customer service to all candidates and colleagues
- Have an assured and outgoing personality with a can-do attitude