Qualified Vehicle Technician Needed in Southampton!
ARE YOU A VEHICLE TECHNICIAN LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
CHANCE TO WORK FOR MAIN DEALER IN SOUTHAMPTON!
BASIC UP TO GBP28,000 DOE PLUS ATTRACTIVE BONUS SCHEME!
My client, a busy main dealer in Southampton, is looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their existing, experienced team. My client is open minded about seeing people without main dealer experience, so if you are currently in an independant and are looking for your first step in to main dealer, don't hesitate on this one!
Key responsibilities -
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (servicing, brake pads and discs, exhausts etc) aiming to improve vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job and keep the Service Team informed at all times
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Take pride in your work at all times.
- Take repair orders and operate as directed by your line manager.
- Ensure the work outlined on the repair order is performed with efficiency and accuracy, and in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Level 2/3 qualification in Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent)
- Full clean licence
For the right candidate my client is prepared to offer a package designed to attract and retain the best people. If you feel undervalued where you are, and want a fresh challenge - then don't delay - apply today!
INTERVIEWS ARE BEING BOOKED NOW! APPLY IN CONFIDENCE TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted