Unified Communications Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Unified Communications Manager for our global client based in Aberdeen. This is a permanent position, with competitive salary circa £40,000 to £50,000. You will deliver unified communications services across a global network and have experience of Telephony and Video Conference Infrastructure and Operations for a large organisation. This role is lends well to a Technical Manager with strong leadership skills.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Management of Telecoms/infrastructure projects
- Experience and knowledge of Telephony infrastructure
- Experience and knowledge of Video Conference infrastructure
- Advise of technical and operational tasks
- Handle escalations of projects from internal Regional staff
- Deliver a Unified service for communication across the business
- Manage a portfolio of Unified Communications projects
Skills and Experience required for the Unified Communication Manager role:
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science or related field
- knowledge of Call routing, Contact Center, SIP and H323 protocols, SAF and ICT, PBX systems and Expressways
- Experience of ITIL processes and knowledge of global standards desired
- Experience at Level 3 support for incident, change, upgrades, release and deployment of the network communications services for the group
Full information on the Unified Network Communications Manager role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV or visit our FINTEC recruit website.