Construction Claims Co-ordinator - Insurance Works
Construction Claims Co-ordinator Insurance Works
9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Package £17,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience and ability
+ Auto enrolment pension & discretionary annual bonus
Our client is a long-established Essex based Construction Company, who carry out a broad spectrum of works from specialised works to churches and listed buildings to main stream construction and insurance repairs.
They are seeking a candidate with 2 years Administration experience (ideally gained within the Construction or Insurance industry) to join them as Claims Co-ordinator.
- Deal with new enquiries, including arranging appointments with clients/customers, setting up contract files and presenting these to the Contracts Manger.
- Assist the Contracts Managers with obtaining specialist quotes and preparing tenders.
- Liaise with Contracts Managers to convert enquiries to on site works and highlight programs, lead times and cost to contractors.
- To assist Contracts Managers with ensuring claims are managed through to completion which include being the main focal point for daily enquiries from all parties including clients, contractors and customers.
- Prepare revised quotations and obtain required documentation for the Contracts Managers and once agreed submit interim and final accounts to clients.
- Maintain good communication with Contract Managers and all parties involved with claims via various methods including email, telephone and letter. Ensuring that all communication is logged on various systems.
- Assist with processing daily, weekly and monthly reporting to clients using a variety of Clients web-based systems.
- Ability to understand, implement and maintain client and internal SLA’s.
- Maintain Contracts Managers calendars.
- Assist with day to day general enquires into the office.
- Office holiday cover.
- Surge office cover.
- Any other duties to assist with the smooth running of the office.
- 2 years minimum office experience in an Administration role.
- Experience of building industry an advantage.
- Insurance contractor experience also an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skill and a key team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and workload.
- Be able to work unsupervised and within a team environment.
- Be able to read and understand construction schedules.
If you have the relevant skills / experience required and are interested in this superb opportunity, please apply ASAP.