International Sales Manager - (based in Germany)
International Sales Manager
Based: Germany (Can be based anywhere in Germany)
Basic salary €65,000 dependent on experience
Our client is an award winning innovative luggage and travel goods business.
Due to a recent restructure, their team is now expanding and they have an excellent opportunity for an International Sales Manager to join their fast-paced and busy Sales team.
The primary focus of the role is to develop the business in the German region and manage key accounts.
Briefly, the role involves:
- Developing and implementing a sales strategy to grow key accounts
- Developing and implementing a sales strategy for new accounts and increasing market share in Germany
- Driving KPIs and sales performance improvement
- Introducing Range and Promotional merchandise
- Managing the customer selection critical path and end-to-end product delivery schedules
- Meeting customers across Germany
We are looking for a candidate who lives in Germany and to be considered you must have:
- Proven track record in dealing with major national accounts in Germany and delivering an effective sales strategy
- Experience in account development and management with well-known high street retailers
- Experience selling FOB China and ex UK warehouse and recommending optimal route to market
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Self-motivated, ambitious and results orientated
- Resilient and willing to persevere in challenging environments to secure business to meet the company’s growth ambitions
- Ability to travel throughout Germany and neighbouring countries and to the UK Head Office
- Solid networker
- Highly skilled influencer
- Attention to detail and hands on attitude
- Well organised and strong administrator
- Able to manage workload to meet challenging deadlines whilst maintaining quality standards
- Strong and confident communicator - able to develop business rapport with key decision makers
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent oral and written English
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.