A fantastic new Project Administrator job opportunity, based in Oxford. As the Project Administrator your main responsibility will be to provide exceptional Administration support and secretarial services. This job is Based in Headington, right next to Oxford Brookes University.
1. Responsible for being the first line of contact, which includes answering enquiries, finding out the answer to enquiries and where appropriate transferring telephone calls, passing messages, handling incoming and outgoing post, and logging enquires as appropriate. Adhere to and maintain appropriate office systems. Create new administrative systems as the project progresses through its various phases. Endeavour to answer all enquires and offer helpful solutions.
2. Undertake administrative duties such as minute taking, drafting letters, copy typing, diary maintenance, booking of travel arrangements, update existing web pages. Preparing and circulating agendas and other papers for programme team meetings and project steering board; taking and distributing minutes, arranging room bookings and catering requests. Responsible for drafting more complex documents, i. web content information, communication content, etc requested and prioritising actions for line manager as appropriate. Effectively distributing project documentation, correspondence and communications as appropriate.
3. Responsible for the scheduling and organising key project meetings and workshops. Where appropriate ensure meeting/teaching rooms are clean, tidy and ready for use. Ensure that the appropriate technology is booked and functioning.
4. Arrange for the periodic checks of project team equipment and report problems to appropriate departments including the organization of PAT testing and other health and safety requirements as necessary.
5. Attend and contribute to designated meetings outside the immediate team. Organising external meetings with other Universities engaged in SRS implementation, including workshops for external suppliers and vendors. Participate in meetings as key project administrator.
6. Responsible for raising purchase orders for programme spend, including office expenses, maintaining financial records and ensuring the timely payment of vendor invoices.
7. Act as Configuration Librarian and support the maintenance of project documentation e RAID logs, Change Control Log. This includes responsibilities as the custodian of all master copies of the programme`s documentation, maintaining the programme`s digital storage, ensuring correct document version control, archiving and providing access to new members of staff as required.
8. Provide a high standard of customer care.
9. Any other duty as required by line manager and commensurate with the grade of the post.
If you are interested please contact Amy either on 01865 722571 or email
Apply for Project Admin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly