ITIL Service Delivery Manager
ITIL Service Delivery Manager
Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Dependent on Experience + Extensive Benefits Package
SSP is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. Our team is growing, so we are on the lookout for an ITIL Service Delivery Manager to join our Customer Support Services team based at our Solihull office.
As an ITIL Service Delivery Manager, you will –
- Design, create, maintain all ITIL processes and procedures to support our customer needs
- Promote and monitor service introduction & service transition quality outputs to ensure they are fit for purpose and fit for use within operational service.
- Actively engage with technical design and project managers to promote awareness and compliance with service transition quality plans and processes.
- Help customers to clarify their requirements; document the conclusions reached, and contribute to preparing and supporting bids and sales proposals.
- Successfully monitor SSP’s ITIL maturity level to ensure compliance of, and adherence to all processes & procedures
- Define a range of value add services for our customer base, working with stakeholders across the business
- Ensure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed, to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- Develop and facilitate workshops and training courses, relating to service design, introduction and transition, internally within SSP and externally customer facing.
- Develop the Customer Services’ approach and define the acceptance criteria for service transition.
- Be an advocate for ITIL within the organisation, internally and externally with our Customers
- Attend pre-sales and service delivery meetings as and when required
- Standardise SSP’s reporting packs, from process KPIs to service dashboards
We’d like to meet an ITIL Service Delivery Manager with –
- ITIL v3 certification to at least Expert level, with 5+ years’ hands on experience
- 5 years’ experience ITIL aligned-processes – Request, Incident, Problem, Change and Event Management
- Experience of creating and implementing procedures and processes within a team
- Working knowledge and experience of implementing service improvement programmes
- A ‘hands-on’ approach, whilst being service, customer and client-focused
- A confident, clear and effective form of communication, both spoken and written, able to liaise at all levels both internally and externally.
- Extensive knowledge of the insurance industry would be highly desirable
What’s in it for you?
- A unique working environment where you’ll be surrounded by passionate experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
- Flexible working to encourage a happy work/life balance.
- A clear, personal learning and development plan to ensure everyone has the opportunity to maximise their performance and realise their potential.
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + Public Holidays), free parking and life assurance.
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as experience days, gym memberships and childcare vouchers, to wellbeing benefits like healthcare cashback plans, and so much more.
SSP believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. It is crucial therefore to employ and invest in the best.
We have a strong, clear vision – to be the leading provider of insurance technology software – and our values describe what makes SSP unique and captures the SSP spirit that runs through everything we do.
To apply for the role of ITIL Service Delivery Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: ITIL Service Delivery Manager, ITIL Manager, IT Service Delivery Manager, IT Implementation Manager, IT Manager, Technical Project Manager, IT.