Customer Service Team Leader
Customer Support Team Leader
Solihull, West Midlands
Dependent on Experience + Extensive Benefits Package
SSP is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. We are on the lookout for a talented Customer Support Team Leader to join our Customer Support Services Team based at our Solihull office.
The Customer Support Team Leader’s key responsibilities will include –
- To regularly monitor and analyse service delivery against SLAs, identifying actions required to maintain or improve levels of service, and initiate and report on these actions.
- To maintain application support processes, and to check that all requests for support are dealt with.
- Receive and handle requests for support. Respond to requests for support by providing information to enable incident resolution and promptly allocate unresolved calls as appropriate.
- Initiate and monitor actions to investigate and resolve problems in systems and services. Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- To demonstrate a methodical and disciplined approach to problem solving with priority focus on addressing incidents at root cause and preventing a reoccurrence.
- To monitor all statistical information required to enable you to monitor KPIs on a proactive basis
- To support and mentor those in need of your assistance.
- To work closely and effectively with managed services operations to ensure that change is managed with a minimum impact on customers and the service provision meets SSP’s contractual commitments.
- To be responsible for providing advice on software in line with contracts.
- Line Management of technical team members, to include 1:1s and development plans
- To directly manage or influence team outcomes across different geographical locations, on a service provision spanning 24/7
We’d like to meet a Customer Support Team Leader with experience in the following -
- A proven track record of successfully leading and managing a team.
- Extensive experience of working within a fast-paced, customer service focused role.
- A real passion for providing and ensuring a high end customer service at all times
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Insurance industry and its processes and procedures
- Service / Relationship Management experience essential
- Experience of working with a Policy Administration system e.g.: I90.
- ITIL v3 Qualified
- Relationship management - customer interface at pre-project phase, during project and in BAU.
- Working in a SaaS environment would be advantageous
What’s in it for you?
- A unique working environment where you’ll be surrounded by passionate experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
- Flexible working to encourage a happy work/life balance.
- A clear, personal learning and development plan to ensure everyone has the opportunity to maximise their performance and realise their potential.
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + Public Holidays), free parking and life assurance.
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as experience days, gym memberships and childcare vouchers, to wellbeing benefits like healthcare cashback plans, and so much more.
SSP believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. It is crucial therefore to employ and invest in the best. We have a strong, clear vision – to be the leading provider of insurance technology software – and our values describe what makes SSP unique and captures the SSP spirit that runs through everything we do.
To apply for the role of Customer Support Team Leader, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Customer Support Team Leader, ITIL, IT Support Team Leader, Technical Support Supervisor, IT Support Supervisor, Helpdesk Support Team Leader, IT Service Desk Team Leader, IT.