Machine Operator - Robot Welder / MIG & TIG Welder
Job Title: Robot Welder
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire
Salary: £12 per hour including shift allowance
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours of Work: 3 Shift Rotations - 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Robot Welder, to join their team in Rotherham.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
- To review engineering drawings and read job specifications to determine type of welding and material requirements.
- Ensure equipment parameters are set to the optimum to fully satisfy weld quality, integrity and WPS requirements.
- Perform all functions involved in operation of robotic welder, including; programming, touch point, and operations corrections
- To promote and encourage best practice in welding and welding procedures ensuring a safe working environment and complying with health and safety standard, hence reducing the risk of accident whilst welding
- Perform basic MIG & TIG welding techniques as needed
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the Team Leader
- Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on equipment and machines
- Required to weld various joint configurations in all positions in a competent manner
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Welding / Fabrication Experience
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation and additional MTL requirements
- Understanding of Company quality procedures and specific customer requirements
- Ability to work effectively and use own initiative
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free car parking
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Machine Operator, Machine Welder, Robot Welder, Robotic Welding, Welder, Skilled Welder, Welding Technician, Welding Engineer, Welding, Manufacturing Welder will also be considered for the role.