Internal Sales Executive
Are you passionate about sales and customer service? Are you seeking a new challenge to work for an award winning software management company based in the Liverpool area?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you. Based at the company`s main location in the Knowsley Industrial Park area, you will be confident when speaking to customers over the phone and have the confidence and passionate to sell in their bespoke products alongside arranging appointments with the external sales team.
The successful candidate will work in a team of likeminded individuals with targets set out by the Team Leader.
Your day will be spent calling prospective customers to actively sell them the benefits of our products. All the appointments you book will be followed up by a visit from one of our external Sales team.
You will be provided with all the training and support you need to maximise your potential and earnings.
If you are looking for a career with progression, where you will be recognised for your hard work and achievements, then this is the role for you.
- Experience in outbound Sales calls or Retail environment would be advantageous
- Proactive and enthusiastic with a positive personality and attitude.
- Ability to build rapport with people over the telephone.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Ability to listen, digest information and respond accordingly.
- Selling our products and services via outbound calling to prospective customers from our database making appointments for the external sales team to convert to active customers.
- Communicating with prospective customers via emails, brochures and letters.
- Taking full advantage of any inbound enquiries in an effective & professional manner.
- Delivering a first-class customer experience from the outset.
- Administration of records to the highest standard and updating the company`s CRM system as required.
- Effectively manage diary and pipeline prospects
Company benefits include:
- up to £19,000 basic plus realistic commission
- First year OTE £25,000 - £30,000
- Contribution Pension
- Working hours 9-5 with ½ hour lunch
- Company treats and various annual events
- Cycle to work scheme and Annual Leave Top Up Scheme (eligible after completion of probation period)
- 25 day`s annual leave plus bank holidays
Please apply directly or email your CV or for more information call Daniel on 0151 2426090