Health And Social Care Assessor
***TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV OR CALL US TODAY ON 02920 224755***
Health and Social Care Assessor
Salary Banding: £11 - 13
A leading further education college is looking for a trained Health and Social Care Assessor. This is a fixed contract for at least until September
The role will entail:
- Planning and preparing assessments across a range of courses ensuring schemes and records are appropriate for the syllabus
- Plan and deliver 12 hours a week of training
- Assess and monitor learner progress
- Keep up to date with any curriculum development
- Work within a variety of funding options e. WBL, European Funded Programmes, Projects and Cost recovery ensuring compliance with the appropriate funding requirements.
- Work with customers in industry to maintain and build relationships and to secure contracts with existing and new organisations.
- Maintaining the College Standards
- Promote learning and working environment that is free from discrimination and where diversity is valued.
- Actively contribute to the course review process / development and implementation of actions leading to continuous improvement.
- Proven track record of delivering QCF/ NVQs to learners in health & social care.
- Teaching/and or Learning Qualification (PGCE/PTTLs)
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience in working with a Health Care setting
- Excellent verbal and written communications, strong administrative skills
- Level 2 (Grade A-C) or equivalent Maths and English qualification
- Welsh Language Skills - Level 1
- A1 Assessor Award and/or V1 Internal Verifiers award or equivalent would be advantageous.
Successful applicants must be registered with the Education Workforce Council as this role involves working in an acedemic setting.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a high prestigious academic setting.
Access to a pension scheme
24 access to office
Please get in touch on 02920224755 and speak to Rhiannon or email your CV to .
We would love to hear from you!