SALARY/RATE: Competitive / Negotiable
LOCATION: NEAR PWLLHELI, NORTH WALES
Working for a large private estate, on a self-employed basis, you will be responsible for the care and maintenance of a large private garden with stables. A great deal of renovation work has been undertaken by the present owners over the past 15 years. Emphasis has been placed on replanting indigenous and specimen trees and on returning the grounds to their original splendour.
Duties will include:
- Edging lawns
- Laying mulch (compost, bark or other materials) around plants
- Planting and maintaining flower beds
- Checking the health of plants and spraying against disease and pests.
- Clearing leaves
- Maintaining equipment
- Applicants should have appropriate horticulture qualifications and/or have relevant work experience in gardening and landscaping
- This job requires a hard working individual with the ability to demonstrate a passion for gardening • Prepared to work outdoors in all weather
- Driving licence
- References are essential.
Hours: 8 hours per day - Monday to Friday, all year round
Applicants should send their CVs to Pauline
Closing date Monday 27th August 2018
Apply for GARDENER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly