We are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical CAD Draughtsman who has experience in the field of control & automation systems, coupled with control panel design knowledge.
Working alongside our Electrical Projects Engineer, you will be able to produce electrical schematic and control panel layout drawings using AutoCAD.
The successful draughtsman will liaise with our electrical engineering staff and sub-contract panel manufacture, to progress our designs within the deadline.
- Compiling relevant documentation and certification
- Putting together component specifications
- Gathering bills of materials (B.O.M.’s)
- Procuring materials from suppliers
Key skills required:
- Full UK driving licence
- Competent using AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical
- A background in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in producing control panel layouts, electrical wiring/schematic drawings
- A familiarity with PLC’s (Allen Bradley & Siemens S7)
- Proficient using the Microsoft Office suite of software
An ability to introduce an inventive approach to initiating working systems within the department would also be a distinct advantage in this position.
Isoma Ltd is a manufacturer of high quality conveyor, and specialist materials handling systems, for the Food & Drinks industry.
Interested applicants with the skills above should apply with their CV using the form below.
Apply for CAD Draughtsman
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly