Analytical Support Officer
Analytical Support Officer
Leeds City Centre
Full time- 3 month temporary contract
£10 per hour increasing to £11 after 12 weeks
We are currently recruiting for two full-time and temporary Analytical Support Officers to work for our client, NHS England at their offices in Leeds City Centre.
- Demonstrate evidence of an aptitude for and knowledge of data manipulation, analytical methods, and presentation of results to provide advice on key priorities of NHS England for different audiences. These priorities will include assurance and accountability, commissioning, transformation, quality and safety, finance and policy and strategy development
- Provide high quality project, service, initiative and administrative support including information and analysis
- Undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery
- Be able to bring together data and information from different sources and present findings clearly to a range of audiences including the use of tables, graphs and summary statistics
- Have good communication skills and be able to work effectively with people with different perspectives to get the most out of stakeholder relationships
- Support the team to ensure that the portfolio of tasks/projects is planned, managed and delivered effectively; be calm under pressure and able to juggle competing priorities and tight deadlines. Identify risks within own deliverables and enable management of these risks by others
- Support the team in communicating clearly and efficiently with a range of organisations and individuals, to ensure business demands can be met effectively
- The post holder is a key member of the team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge and technology to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects, services, and initiatives.
- Experience with relevant analysis software including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to re-prioritise
- Skills for manipulating information
- Ability to work without supervision and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to organise and prioritise your own and other workloads, to changing, and often tight deadlines
We are working quickly to arrange interviews with immediate starts available. If you wish to apply, please contact Becca Smith on 0113 2154308 or email;
Due to the amount of response we receive we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7-10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Analytical Support Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly