Digital Strategy Manager
Cambridge University Press has an opportunity available for a Digital Strategy Manager to join our team based in Cambridge. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, we are offering a competitive salary plus annual bonus and excellent benefits.
We have over 2,500 talented employees across 50 international offices uniting all our publishing groups. Join our global English language teaching (ELT) publishing group and help make a difference to English language learners around the world. Your work will go directly towards creating Better Learning Experiences for millions of teachers, learners and institutions globally; whether it’s gathering insights, creating the content, or helping our customers to achieve meaningful results.
Working in close collaboration across our key international publishing hubs, you will have the opportunity to work on a world-class publishing programme. Join our diverse and collaborative workforce and we’ll support you in your career ambitions to achieve your full potential.
We will offer a fantastic benefits package to the Digital Strategy Manager:
- Dynamic work environment that empowers you to be your best
- Group personal pension
- Free life assurance
- Inclusive and flexible working environment
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- On-site fitness facilities
- Easily accessible with a 10 minutes walk from the train station
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated and decisive Digital Strategy Manager to play a Product Owner role across some of our key English Language Teaching (ELT) technology products and platforms.
This role will be particularly focused on all aspects of formative testing and assessment in language learning and knowledge/previous experience in this area is desirable.
This is a permanent position based in Cambridge.
The role does not require prior technical knowledge, the main skills are the ability to gather and interpret clearly customer needs for digital and a passion for what the technology can do to enable English language learning.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Own the direction for the platform including the roadmap and the backlog
- Gain a deep knowledge of and represent our markets, products and user needs, and remain up to date with key digital trends
- Collaborate closely with Digital Strategy Team colleagues and our Product Management, Technology and Operations teams to clarify needs, understand options, and define requirements
What do we look for in a Digital Strategy Manager?
- An excellent strategic thinker
- Skilled in communicating with a broad range of stakeholders and delivering results
- Background in creating great digital products and experiences that solve user problems
- Knowledge of the ELT market and prior experience in a Product Owner role would be ideal
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an organisation that plays a leading role in today’s global market place as our Digital Strategy Manager.
If you’re ready to embrace the challenges and opportunities this role brings then please complete our online application form by Wednesday 29th August.