Our client a globally recognised agricultural company is seeking a Plant Operative to join their existing team in Ipswich.
Hours: 45 per week 7- 5 Monday- Friday (extra hours and occasional weekend work will be necessary as an when business needs).
Role and Responsibilities:
- Loading/discharging of road tankers
- Operating site weighbridge and issuing tickets
- Shipping operations
- Stock control
- General site maintenance
The Successful Candidate:
- Will be a good communicator
- Be able to self-motivate
- Must be computer literate
- Will ideally come from a production environment
- Flexible attitude
- FLT licence preferred but not a necessity as training will be given
For Further details or to apply for this role, please call Jade Hilton at Brook Street on 01522 528115.