Our client a globally recognised agricultural company is seeking a Plant Operative to join their existing team in Ipswich.
Hours: 45 per week 7- 5 Monday- Friday (extra hours and occasional weekend work will be necessary as an when business needs).
Role and Responsibilities:
- Loading/discharging of road tankers
- Operating site weighbridge and issuing tickets
- Shipping operations
- Stock control
- General site maintenance
The Successful Candidate:
- Will be a good communicator
- Be able to self-motivate
- Must be computer literate
- Will ideally come from a production environment
- Flexible attitude
- FLT licence preferred but not a necessity as training will be given
For Further details or to apply for this role, please call Jade Hilton at Brook Street on 01522 528115.
Apply for Plant Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly