Data Processor / Finance Administrator / Data Processing Clerk
Job Title: Data Processor
Salary: £17,500 per annum (pro rata) + Amazing benefits including family BUPA, flexi pot, 25 days holidays, and a contributory pension scheme (this is just a few of the many benefits on offer)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 17th August 2018
Purpose of the role:
- To ensure the security and profitability of the Company through efficient, accurate and effective processing of invoices credit notes, cash, refunds and payments
- Acting as an escalation point for the team on technical and complex queries.
- To implement and maintain excellent customer services internally and externally.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the input and allocation of cash, refunds, payments, invoices and credit notes
- Ensure that security is maintained within the systems and authorisation levels
- Responsible for daily balancing
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training
- Attention to detail - processes invoices and cash promptly + accurately to ledgers.
- Numerate - Demonstrates an ability to work with numbers
- Communications - Deal courteously on the phone, in emails and letters
- IT skills - Basic PC knowledge. Competent user of Microsoft Office
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Experience - Working in an office environment, data entry experience.
- Skills - Customer Services, IT, accuracy, numerate
- Qualifications - N/A
- Experience - Data entry in a financial services company, customer service experience.
- Skills - Risk Awareness
- Qualifications - Basic IT, customer service/ administration NVQ
The Company is the UK's largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses. Through their network of 19 local offices, they handle annual client turnover of £5 billion since 2010, they have advanced more than £26bn to small and medium sized businesses throughout the country.
Formed in 1982, they are a member of the Asset Based Finance Association (ABFA) and support businesses in over 300 industry sectors. Globally, the company has operations in 44 locations, in 14 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia, supporting more than 9,500 business customers worldwide.
In 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 the company was awarded a place in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For, ranking 48th in the most recent poll. They are supported by their parent company, a 208-year old business-to-business services group involved in logistics, shipping and ship management, floating accommodation, hydrographic survey and geophysical services, offshore project management, retail and construction equipment hire.
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the Company's careers page.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Data Processer, Accounts Assistant, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Data Entry Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Customer Service Administrator, Business Support Administrator may also be considered for this role.