Business Development Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join an expanding IT solutions company based in Inverness!
The company are a growing IT solutions company, specialising in Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) systems, mainly operating within the Hotel and Hospitality sector.
Due to our continued expansion, they are now looking for a Business Development manager to join their growing team, in order to help develop the business within the Hospitality sector.
The perfect candidate will be highly motivated and able to achieve results on their own or as part of a team. You will need to have great communication and relationship building skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Business development generation and highlighting target clients
- Attending client sites to develop the business and network
- Understand and detail our full portfolio
- Business to Business experience and be comfortable using and demonstrating IT products
- Experience of generating and developing new customers
- A consultative based approach to new customers
- Strong IT skills and confidence using MS Office products
- Good organisation along with attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent English language skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent and professional customer service ethic
- A full, valid driving licence
Additional Skills (Desirable but not essential):
- Experience in an IT, EPOS or Software role
- Experience of the hospitality industry (eg Hotel, Bar, Restaurant)
- Stock Management experience
- Provision of End User training
Whilst the ideal candidate would have the benefit of these additional skills, they are not essential as support and training will be provided on an ongoing basis in order to expand your knowledge and technical abilities.
We will consider a range of backgrounds but above all you must have the desire – you could be a college leaver who has gained telemarketing experience, an individual who has worked in the hospitality sector, or you may be a parent returner who has previous business development experience and looking for a flexible role.
Although the position will mainly be 9 to 5, Monday to Friday and based in our Inverness office, there will be opportunities to visit client sites throughout the UK and overnight stays may be required.
Salary for the role is negotiable for the right person with the right experience. The position comes with the opportunity for growth and future development.
If you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly