IT Support Technician
IT Support Technician
Banbury, Oxfordshire (with occasional travel to Kettering)
£20,000 - £25,000 Negotiable DOE Plus Benefits including Pension, Private Healthcare, DIS, Medical Cash Plan, 23 Days’ Holiday
As a skilled provider of audit, accounting, tax and business services including outsourced finance functions and payroll, our client is an Accountancy Age Top 100 UK Accounting Practice. Due to significant growth, they are now looking for an IT Support Technician to support the firm’s IT function.
As an IT Support Technician, you will:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to employees
- Train colleagues in the use of IT facilities
- Help the IT Manager to install, upgrade, update, maintain and repair all IT related hardware and software
- Create user accounts and manage permissions and passwords
- Monitor the internal ticketing system, provide remote support and respond to queries
- Occasionally visit our client’s office in Kettering
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- Experience in an IT support role
- Previous experience within an office environment
- A full, valid driving licence
- Great communication skills
- To live within commutable distance of Banbury (or be willing to relocate)
Our client is eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as an IT Support Technician, Technical Support Advisor, 1st Line Support Technician, 2nd Line Support Technician, Technical Support Analyst, Service Desk Technician or Helpdesk Support Technician.
What are the benefits?
- Regular company socials
- Support and mentoring from an experienced manager
- Build your technical knowledge and expertise
- Opportunities for career growth as the company expands
- Join a skilled team where your hard work is valued and appreciated
- Professional and friendly work environment
- Overtime opportunities
- Fundraising activities to support our client’s charity of the year
- Voluntary benefits, including childcare vouchers, employee assistance plan, cycle to work scheme and discount vouchers
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a varied role where no two days are the same. You’ll have the chance to build your expertise across a broad spectrum of technologies.
What’s more, as you’ll be joining a small team, you’ll have the autonomy to make your mark while benefitting from ongoing support and guidance from the IT Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of IT Support Technician, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.