HR Advisor, Eastbourne,
Many small businesses don’t employ an HR professional, but at some point, most need a helping hand to help them manage their business. The HR Dept provides professional HR expertise and support at a cost that makes sense. We become the outsourced HR Department for businesses of between 2 and 250.
Part time - circa 25hours
Based in Eastbourne and working across Eastbourne, Brighton and Hove, we are looking for an HR Advisor to:
· Be involved in supporting business owners in designing and implementing people-related initiatives to facilitate business growth.
· Advise business owners and managers both verbally and via email on all HR related matters and the necessary actions to be taken, including:
- Contracts of employment
- Restructures and Redundancies
- Family Friendly Policies
- Performance management
· Develop and implement initiatives for the recruitment, development and retention of employees.
· Organise and participate in delivering workshops and seminars to existing and prospective customers on employment issues, such as; absence management, handling disciplinary & grievances, appraisals and performance management.
Key requirements for the role are:
- Degree or equivalent in a related subject
- CIPD qualified
- commercially aware
- a good understanding of employment law and its practical application
- strong organisational and communication skills
- a proven track record at working in an advisory capacity
- adept at establishing and maintaining credibility at all levels
Actual hours to be agreed, depending on business need and individual circumstance
Please apply online with your covering letter and CV stating why you are suitable for the role.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.