Senior Service Manager (Learning Disabilities)
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen with a national care provider that specialise in supported living care for adults with learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour and mental health. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Senior Service Manager to join their team in West Yorkshire. They provide themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person centred approach. This is a great opportunity to be joining one of the nation`s leading providers of care!
- Be the Registered Manager for the area working with the service managers across Halifax, Bradford and Leeds to provide an excellent standard of care for the service users.
- Provide additional support to the Area Manager in the day to day operational management of the area office manager including supervision, specific clinical advice and support to service managers, registered managers and team leaders ensuring high quality management of services at all times that are specific to the needs and requirements of each person who uses the service.
- Working with external agencies e. purchasers, voluntary sector etc. promoting the company and increasing client referrals and placements.
- To have a strategic view of all new placements from referral to assessment, service and discharge planning in line with budgetary limitations and organisational strategy.
The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of four years experience within the learning disability or mental health sector.
- Minimum of three years management experience.
- Professional qualification preferred e. Nursing, Social Work, Occupational Therapy etc although appropriate consideration will be given to those with a NVQ level 5 or above.
- Car driver due to the nature of the role
This post would be predominately Monday to Friday but this post requires full flexibility where required. You will also be expected to take part in a on-call rota system.
Apply now to avoid disappointment! If you have questions, please call Kirsty May on 0113 2154312!
Apply for Senior Service Manager (Learning Disabilities)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly