My client based in Bolton is currently looking to recruit a Band 2 Case Administrator to join their team.
This position is a full-time temporary role with a starting wage of £7 rising to £9 after 12 weeks of placement. This position is an ongoing contract.
Overview of the Job:
You will provide administrative support within the National Probation Service, ensuring that staff and service users are supported through efficient processes, maintaining administration systems within specified timescales in order to promote the achievement of team and Divisional objectives.
- Setting up and maintaining accurate offender records, data input, arranging prison visits, enforcement administration, providing reception and telephone cover.
- Receive and distribute information and communications in an appropriate manner, e. telephone, paper, e-mail.
- Ensure the effective administration of referrals to and relationships between offender management, victims, interventions, service providers and external agencies and partnerships to enhance positive outcomes, manage risk, and reduce re-offending.
- Make practical arrangements such as appointments, directions, etc., for the implementation of the Sentence Plan.
- Carry out enforcement administration as required. Essential Skills:
- Are competent and word, excel and if possible Lotus Notes.
- Can deliver at pace
- Are able to make effective decisions
Successful candidates are subject to security and identity checks and will need to provide 3 years worth of references prior to taking up post.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and this is something that interests you, please apply with your up to date CV or alternatively, contact Amy directly on 0161 228 6168.