Junior QA Depot Technician
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Part time Junior QA Depot Technician for our retail client in Swindon. This would possibly suit a student as working weekends. Quality and retail /FMCG experience is an essential. Working 3 days per week on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 6 a. to 2 p.. Salary is pro-rata of £25,000 plus benefits of discounts
- Assisting Technologists and Buyers
- Confident in assessing and meeting Quality standards in food and quality regulations
- Providing Technical Advice to teams
- Highlight any quality issues internally
- Inspection of stock and products
- Assisting with audits
Skills and Experience required for the Junior QA Depot Technician:
- Relevant Experience within the food industry,
- Food Hygiene Qualification (Intermediate Level),
- Manufacturing, Store and/or Distribution experience.
- Food safety qualifications, including HACCP.
- Temperature legislation/equipment/monitoring systems.
Full information on the Junior QA Depot Technician role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.