Junior QA Depot Technician
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Part time Junior QA Depot Technician for our retail client in Swindon. This would possibly suit a student as working weekends. Quality and retail /FMCG experience is an essential. Working 3 days per week on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 6 a. to 2 p.. Salary is pro-rata of £25,000 plus benefits of discounts
- Assisting Technologists and Buyers
- Confident in assessing and meeting Quality standards in food and quality regulations
- Providing Technical Advice to teams
- Highlight any quality issues internally
- Inspection of stock and products
- Assisting with audits
Skills and Experience required for the Junior QA Depot Technician:
- Relevant Experience within the food industry,
- Food Hygiene Qualification (Intermediate Level),
- Manufacturing, Store and/or Distribution experience.
- Food safety qualifications, including HACCP.
- Temperature legislation/equipment/monitoring systems.
Full information on the Junior QA Depot Technician role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.
Apply for Junior QA Depot Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly