Avaya CM/Aura Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking an Avaya CM / Aura Engineer for our Telecommunications client . This is a role where there will be extensive travel in the region and abroad. An exciting opportunity to join a progressive company. A permanent role, salary package negotiable by experience, Fuel Card, Laptop & Mobile Phone provided. Required to work 1 week in 4 on call. Office base is Glasgow, however you will be at customer sites daily.
- To Programme, troubleshoot, upgrade, and administer multiple vendor systems and any ancillary systems.
- Maintenance of systems
- installing, testing, and troubleshooting of Avaya CM/Aura solutions.
- Resolving complex system incidents, upgrades, maintenance tasks, modifying scripts and complex call arrangements on the systems listed
Skills and Experience for the Avaya CM / Aura Engineer role:
- 4 years' experience installing and supporting Avaya CM/Aura systems. Call Centre telephony systems, specifically Avaya. (Not essential but any knowledge of Avaya IP Office and ACCS would be advantageous).
- implement and support Avaya Aura stack, including CM, SM, SMGR, SBC, AES, CMS, AACC.
- Isolate system problems and malfunctions; take timely corrective action
- Full clean driving licence (1 year plus)
- Willingness to travel
Full information on the Avaya CM / Aura Engineer is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.