Finance Administrator - FTC
Do you have administration experience and want to build a career in the pensions or finance industry? Are you looking for a new challenge in your working career on a 12 month, fixed term basis?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you. The position of a Finance Administrator is to join a well established third party pension`s management company. My client is situated within modern and spacious offices in the south Liverpool area. They are part of a group of industry leading companies that have been established for over 30 years.
The job will involve:
- Accurately calculate and communicate occupational pension scheme benefits.
- Ensure all work carried out meets legislative and company standards.
- Undertake a variety of tasks in relation to occupational pension schemes.
- Produce statements.
- Process data.
- Data calculation.
- Compile reconciliation and administration reports.
- Process financial statements.
- Deal directly with members, trustees and clients and respond appropriately to any enquiries raised.
You will have previous exposure to a similar role of dealing with the administration of UK occupational pension arrangements.
The right candidate will possess the following:
- Previous pension`s exposure
- Customer focused.
- Embrace change.
- Motivated and professional outlook.
- Team player.
In return you will receive:
- Fixed term, twelve month contract with the possibility of this being extended or moved permanently depending on performance.
- £16,000 - £18,000, dependent on experience.
- 23 days holiday.
- Flexible working (working a 36 hour week).
- The ability to accrue up to 1 day`s flexi leave each month, subject to the needs of the department and how much overtime accrued at the end of the previous month.
- The ability to enter a salary sacrifice scheme and receive benefits such as childcare vouchers, additional life insurance, cycle to work scheme, health/ dental schemes in return.
If the above matches your skills and experience, please give me a call on 0151 242 6090 or e-mail me on or to apply direct, please follow the below link /portal/full-register