Data Analyst in Bristol at Bishop Fleming
Digital Technology is at the forefront of all we do. It is already important both in aiding our business decisions as well as advising and supporting our clients.
Your broad ranging data analysis and business intelligence skills will be key to supporting us through the seamless integration of numerous complex specialist systems. Some already cloud based, others yet to move.
Able to demonstrate considerable MS SQL experience, you will be responsible for mapping out our existing systems, maintaining the integrity of existing data, and implementing processes to ensure all data is validated, migrated and integrated with new Cloud SaaS systems.
Working in a professional services firm ranked 26 in the 2018 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for, you will be confident working with professional people, and our senior management team, scoping and delivering data analysis projects which will benefit both internal and external users and stakeholders.
From designing and building business intelligence dashboards to aid real time internal business decisions, to implementing data analytics solutions with our audit team for our clients.
This is an exceptional new opportunity for a Data Analyst keen to add considerable value in an exciting new role.
You will have excellent:
- Data analysis experience with the ability to work on multiple projects at any one time.
- Knowledge of MS SQL and MS SQL Reporting
- Cross database reporting and syncing of data experience
- Working knowledge of Web APIs using PowerShell or VBScript
- Knowledge of working with Azure SQL Database ideally Azure Data Sync
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
You will be:
- A very confident communicator (both oral and written word) with confident interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical with a logical approach to work
- Able to work well in an autonomous environment
- Ahead of the game with technology change
- Competitive salary with annual review and access to our Benefits Choice Platform
- £1,000 joining bonus for Direct Applicants (terms apply)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and holiday purchase scheme
- 36.25 hours per week
- Life Assurance (3 x Salary)
- Personal Pension - Employer 3%, Employee min 2% rising to 4% and 4% in October 2018
- Critical Illness Scheme
- Fully paid health scheme after probationary period via Simplyhealth plus Contributory Private Health Scheme (Subject to insurers terms)
- We are a Sunday Times 100 Best Company to work for
We are a responsible employer - committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential.
Our ‘One Firm’ approach aims to provide a culture where our people are valued and treated fairly with respect, but also one where our differences are understood and celebrated.
We hope that these objectives will attract you to our firm as an employer of choice.