Sales Manager (Business to Business)
Our client is an industry leading trade supplier of Materials Handling, Storage & Access equipment. They have a loyal network of distributors and also supply most of the major national catalogue & website companies in their industry.
They have an excellent opportunity for someone to join their well-established business in the role of Sales Manager.
- Carefully managing a set of extremely important Key Customer Accounts - this will include making visits and building relationships to maintain, develop and grow business.
- Develop sales with new potential customers.
- Oversee and support an internal Sales Administration team of 5 to 6 people.
- The ability to work closely with a Sales Administration team, but also to work autonomously in other aspects of the role.
- Sales expertise with demonstration of past achievements.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- A strong character with the ability to cope under pressure and resolve problems in a diplomatic manner.
- Technical understanding of the mechanics of similar, or relatable, products.
- A strong work ethic.
- Good numerical and computer skills, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Experience - within their industry is not essential as long as the candidate can demonstrate related experience.
- Commercial Manager and Sales Director
- £30,000, depending upon experience, plus performance bonus & company car
This is a superb opportunity to join an excellent company in a varied role - one which offers further long-term development and career progression.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.