Analytical Support Officer
NHS England - Analytical Support Officer3 month temporary contract Hours: Monday-Friday 9-5 Salary: £10 per hour increasing to £11 after 12 weeks Location: Leeds City Centre
Have you got experience working with analytical software? Are you looking to get your foot in the door of an organisation that offers the opportunity develop your skills and experience even further?
As an Analytical Support Officer, you will be working in the Operational Information for Commissioning team and you will be working as part of team, supporting managers and staff across all NHS England Functions.
- You will be providing high quality, timely analysis relating to key priorities of NHS England
- Undertake information/project analysis
- You will demonstrate evidence of knowledge of data for manipulation, analytical methods, and presentation of results to provide advice on key priorities of NHS England for different audiences
What we are looking for:
- Experience with relevant analysis software including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to re-prioritise
- Skills for manipulating information
- Ability to work without supervision and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to organise and prioritise your own and other worklods, to changing, and often tight deadlines
Apply for Analytical Support Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly