Product Manager (Voice)
Product Manager (Voice)
£Competitive Plus Private Dental & Healthcare Scheme (after probation), Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discounts
Our client provides connectivity and infrastructure outsourcing solutions to communications, applications, content and cloud service providers globally. They have the network infrastructure, intelligence and expertise to deliver connectivity and communications services that support the success of their customers. They are now looking for a Product Manager to join their team in central London.
If you are a product specialist from a voice-related background, this is an incredible opportunity to consolidate your skill-set, drive improvements and higher standards and make a real impact on our client’s offering.
You’ll be joining a dynamic, agile and fast-paced environment; with digital transformation initiatives from traditional network to software-defined, service rich and cloud-enabled services organisation.
You’ll find a clear ethos around simplicity, innovation, quality and trust, and a true commitment to the success of the company’s employees
As a Product Manager, you'll take on a strategic and leading role championing a subset of our client’s connectivity services and playing a major role in the commercial success of the entire product portfolio.
Working with counterparts across the organisation, you’ll formulate strategies, concepts and requirements as well as user cases for connectivity services.
Collaborating with carriers, the Engineering and Operations Departments, you will support the design and implementation of the best solutions that achieve business goals.
Additionally, you will:
- Identify and manage dependencies with other Product Teams
- Help to select partners that are required to deliver some connectivity services
- Utilise customer feedback and performance metrics on a continuous basis in order to help formulate plans
- Maintain your knowledge of the marketplace and assess new competitive offerings
Interested? If so, you will need:
- Experience of setting and leading the product strategy for specific products (preferably Voice related), ideally within the telecommunications, IT or Technology industry
- Strong delivery capability, with experience and expertise of bringing new products to market, and delivering business case benefits
- A voice related technical background and qualification
The ideal Product Manager will also have product management experience, but this is by no means essential.
To apply for the role of Product Manager (Voice), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Product Account Manager, Technical Product Manager, IT Product Manager, Connectivity Product Manager, Telecoms Product Manager.