Bookkeeper / Personal Assistant/ Office Manager
Job Title: Bookkeeper / PA / Office Administrator
Salary: £21,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Working with the FD / Ecommerce Director of a boutique luxury fashion firm, the role encompasses bookkeeping (sage nominal ledger, purchase, bank etc) keeping an admin office functional and efficient, talking to customers, property facilities management, stock control, web site changes and content upload, payroll, cash management, diary management, travel booking and lots more.
This role touches most aspects of the administrative side of their luxury fashion business - potentially involving you in everything from the retail back office to uploading content to their eCommerce site.
This role is 40% book keeping and finance, and 60% Office and Customer Administration.
Do you like variety in your daily work? This is the ultimate multi-skill role!
The following skills are essential:
- Qualified and experienced financial bookkeeper (ledgers) backed up with recognized qualifications
- You are just as happy talking to customers as you are with running accounts package (like Sage)
- Faultless spoken command of English language with an excellent telephone manner
- Loves organizing things.. are organised by nature
- You live within 45 minutes commute of London NW11 7QE
- IT literate, highly skilled in Excel and Word and capable of learning new software quickly
This is no "hidden in the accounts department desk job" and will suit someone who loves being at the centre of everything!
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Qualified Bookkeeper, Financial Assistant, Accounts Admin, Bookkeeping, Financial Bookkeeper may also be considered for this role.