Associate Digital Marketing Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Cambridge University Press has an opportunity available for an Associate Digital Marketing Manager to join our team based in Cambridge. You will join us on a full time, 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave and in return, we are offering a competitive salary of £33,772 - £39,852 per annum depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
We have over 2,500 talented employees across 50 international offices uniting all our publishing groups. Join our global English language teaching (ELT) publishing group and help make a difference to English language learners around the world. Your work will go directly towards creating Better Learning Experiences for millions of teachers, learners and institutions globally; whether it’s gathering insights, creating the content, or helping our customers to achieve meaningful results.
Working in close collaboration across our key international publishing hubs, you will have the opportunity to work on a world-class publishing programme. Join our diverse and collaborative workforce and we’ll support you in your career ambitions to achieve your full potential.
We will offer a fantastic benefits package to the Associate Digital Marketing Manager:
- Dynamic work environment that empowers you to be your best
- Group personal pension
- Free life assurance
- Inclusive and flexible working environment
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- On-site fitness facilities
- Easily accessible with a 10 minutes walk from the train station
About the role:
We are looking for a focused, organised and effective digital marketer who is ready to be hands-on to deliver global marketing campaigns, leading on digital tactics. Working as part of a strong Marketing Communications team, we need a candidate with the ability to connect with both sales and marketing colleagues to help raise awareness of our English Language Teaching (ELT) publishing with learners, institutions and distribution partners globally.
This position is offered on a 12 month fixed-term contract to cover a period of maternity leave.
Duties and responsibilities of our Associate Digital Marketing Manager:
- Definition and delivery of marketing campaigns creating memorable experiences that will help to generate leads and sales in a competitive landscape
- Take a lead role in defining email marketing across the business
- Utilising the business’ web platform to generate awareness and leads for sales teams
- Help deliver key digital tactics and participate in delivery of global events in the UK by working with global and local marketing colleagues
What do we look for in an Associate Digital Marketing Manager?
- Strong ability to take a marketing problem and apply it to a digital context is a key part of this role
- Solid background of the creating a full spectrum of marketing tactics within any size of organisation
- Able connect with others quickly and effectively
- Successful user of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar enterprise email platform
- Able to spot fix HTML as part of email creation and have a keen eye for digital design
- Proven ability to work with email platforms, CRM systems, CMS and HTML in some capacity is essential
- Experience in running campaigns outside the UK
- Previously worked in a larger organisation
- Knowledge of marketing within a publishing and ELT context
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an organisation that plays a leading role in today’s global market place as our Associate Digital Marketing Manager.
If you’re ready to embrace the challenges and opportunities this role brings then please complete our online application form by Friday 17th August.