Application Support Programmer / Incident Management - IT
Job Title: Application Support Programmer
Location: Crewe, Cheshire
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Do you want to work for a high growth marketing Technology Company in a fast paced, flexible and social culture?
Are you looking for a challenge in a company where you can really make a difference?
The Company are growing, they have been recognised as 2 star 'outstanding' in the Times Best Companies and through internal promotion and expansion they need a talented individual to work in their Application Support team in Crewe.
Why work The Company's Application Support team?
- You'll be working alongside experienced and dedicated colleagues in a dynamic support team.
- The Company are market leaders, operating in a data driven world. Their cross-channel single customer view is up there with the best.
- They operate a horizontal and open management structure.
The Application Support team supports a number of key functions within The Company and involves working on a variety of web based and database technologies to ensure the ever changing demands of their clients are met.
You'll be a member of the team in Crewe reporting to the application support manager and supporting a number of their Blue Chip clients.
- Developing and provide support to all system interfaces.
- Analysing application problems, recommend and develop solutions.
- Analysing and ensure efficient transition of all technical design documents to provide support to all application developers.
- Monitoring and recommend changes if required to all PL/SQL packages and provide stored procedure.
- Working to defined and established ITIL aligned processes.
- Have experience of the following; SQL or PL/SQL, Oracle/SQL server, Linux/Unix, C#, PHP, HTML, Mongo.
- Producing and maintaining program code and documentation.
- Collaborating with various departments and performing research on all data processing functions.
- Analysing and validating database objects.
- Conducting peer reviews with other developers.
- Providing support during various phases of production.
- Preparing Operations instructions for the execution of various software systems.
- Working closely with a team of talented developers, DBAs and business users.
- Review requirements with the users and provides time estimates for task completion.
What we'll give you in return:
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits including BUPA after probation, 25 days holiday, your birthday off and a great pension scheme.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some experienced and talented IT professionals.
If you want to be part of their continued success, please 'click' apply
Apply for Application Support Programmer / Incident Management - IT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly