Application Support Programmer / Incident Management - IT
Job Title: Application Support Programmer
Location: Crewe, Cheshire
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Do you want to work for a high growth marketing Technology Company in a fast paced, flexible and social culture?
Are you looking for a challenge in a company where you can really make a difference?
The Company are growing, they have been recognised as 2 star 'outstanding' in the Times Best Companies and through internal promotion and expansion they need a talented individual to work in their Application Support team in Crewe.
Why work The Company's Application Support team?
- You'll be working alongside experienced and dedicated colleagues in a dynamic support team.
- The Company are market leaders, operating in a data driven world. Their cross-channel single customer view is up there with the best.
- They operate a horizontal and open management structure.
The Application Support team supports a number of key functions within The Company and involves working on a variety of web based and database technologies to ensure the ever changing demands of their clients are met.
You'll be a member of the team in Crewe reporting to the application support manager and supporting a number of their Blue Chip clients.
- Developing and provide support to all system interfaces.
- Analysing application problems, recommend and develop solutions.
- Analysing and ensure efficient transition of all technical design documents to provide support to all application developers.
- Monitoring and recommend changes if required to all PL/SQL packages and provide stored procedure.
- Working to defined and established ITIL aligned processes.
- Have experience of the following; SQL or PL/SQL, Oracle/SQL server, Linux/Unix, C#, PHP, HTML, Mongo.
- Producing and maintaining program code and documentation.
- Collaborating with various departments and performing research on all data processing functions.
- Analysing and validating database objects.
- Conducting peer reviews with other developers.
- Providing support during various phases of production.
- Preparing Operations instructions for the execution of various software systems.
- Working closely with a team of talented developers, DBAs and business users.
- Review requirements with the users and provides time estimates for task completion.
What we'll give you in return:
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits including BUPA after probation, 25 days holiday, your birthday off and a great pension scheme.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some experienced and talented IT professionals.
If you want to be part of their continued success, please 'click' apply