£20,000 - £24,000 PA
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM
Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of their client for an Internal Recruitment Consultant within the Health & Social Care sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic recruiter to join a vibrant and dynamic team and an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop their career within recruitment.
- Reviewing applications, rejecting or passing details to the recruitment team
- Researching and sourcing suitable candidates for live vacancies
- Sourcing CVs and pre screening candidates
- Advertising roles on job boards
- Build candidate pools for vacancies across the business
- Using a variety of databases to source for candidates
- Speaking with candidates regarding new opportunities
- Arranging interviews
- Chasing reference details from candidates that have accepted offers
Skills and experience
- Previous experience within a recruitment role
- Confident communicator both verbally and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload
- Able to demonstrate a genuine passion in recruitment
- Hardworking, self-motivated, driven and confident
- Ability to build effective and solid relationships with people internally and externally at different levels
- Progression opportunities
- 20 + BH days annual leave
- Ongoing training & support
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free parking
If you would like to be considered for this role please APPLY NOW.
If you do not hear back within 3 business days please assume your application is unsuccessful.
Apply for Internal Recruiter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly