Senior National Account Manager
Senior National Account Manager - PROMiXX
£28K-£35K Basic (Uncapped OTE).
As current market segment leaders at a stage of rapid growth and expansion, our client is looking to significantly expand the trade sales division of the business following their latest round of new product development.
Perfectly positioned to drive significant global growth with ongoing releases of product category innovations and high demand, repeat purchase products, our client is seeking a talented National Account Manager to manage and drive growth across key retail and distribution accounts.
Reporting directly to the MD, this is a pivotal and high-profile role, which will give you exposure and experience of managing the largest accounts. This is no ordinary fast track job: you will be measured by your results and provided a unique opportunity to accelerate your career in a fast growth, global brand business, with an opportunity to support the MD in growing an enviable global account management team.
This is a rare opportunity for someone keen to enter into a fast growing business environment at a pivotal time, where efforts and results are rewarded with swift career development opportunities.
- You will be an ambitious individual with at least 18 months national/key accounts experience with practical experience of working with at least one of the large grocery or health food retailers, as well as key online partners;
- Highly organised with effective planning at the core of everything you do;
- FMCG Experience in the Health and Fitness, Health Foods, or Supplements categories;
- Dedicated to high quality service and satisfaction of clients;
- High quality reporting and analytical skills with an ability to problem solve both in real time and the longer term;
- Budget attainment against set parameters;
- Goal Orientated. Target setter comfortable with success and failure;
- Experience and understanding of logistics, operations, customer services, key accounts and project management;
- Highly driven, motivated and with a keen attention to detail;
- Ability to think outside the box;
- Strong ability to multi-task effectively.
If you are a motivated self-starter, have a passion for the health and fitness sector and are looking for a new challenge to take your career to the next level, apply now.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly