PPC & Social Media Manager
PPC & Social Media Manager - Cardiff - £23K-£30K (depending on experience)
A pivotal role within a global market leading, health and fitness brand business, where you will lead the global PPC and Social Media strategy and implementation. Joining the company at a critical time of significant growth, in conjunction with the launch of new models already set to be market busting products. You will be responsible for boosting visibility and customer engagement, through campaign management, content planning and implementation and budget management. This will involve managing high performing PPC campaigns, current social channels including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest and identifying new ones for us to grow our online presence. You will also manage their Elite Influencer network and identify new influencers to work with, in building cutting-edge global consumer brands within the health and fitness sector.
What our client is looking for:
An ideal candidate for this position will have a solid and proven background in high-budget and high-performance PPC campaigns, social media and analytical background including a minimum of two years experience in PPC campaign management and creation. You must have a strong discipline for driving conversions and delivering outstanding ROI. You are data-driven, positive, hungry for success, love challenges and are an expert multi-tasker. You will be happy to get stuck in and manage PPC campaigns and social accounts, as well as creating a strategy and testing plans to be rolled out among the marketing team. You must be ready to prove yourself in taking your career to the next level, by rolling out your exceptional skills and experience to make a significant brand impact, in a fast-growing global market segment.
PPC, Social Media and Elite Influencer Management
- Create and manage high ROI PPC campaigns across multiple ad platforms, driving brand engagement, website visits, lead generation and e-commerce conversions.
- Manage campaign and presence on social media channels; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Work with in-house content creators to manage the campaign calendar and briefs to develop our social channels and website engagement
- Research and brief video and imagery requirements for the in-house graphic and video design team, to accompany PPC campaigns and post content
- Work with the marketing team to run ongoing promotions and competitions to engage customers and clients
Insight and Analytics
- Monitor and report on performance across all PPC campaigns and social media platforms, using tools like Google Analytics
- Constantly review channels and identify new opportunities to grow and develop the brand status and social engagement
Influencer Outreach Management
- Identify and communicate with potential new Influencers & brand ambassadors across all elite sporting disciplines and celebrity status.
- Collaborate with existing influencers on various brand and product development strategies to increase the brands global awareness.
- Work with 3rd party synergistic brands on social media collaborations that provide mutual benefit and brand exposure.
- Work with the marketing team to develop practices to improve the effectiveness of the company's Elite Brand Ambassador database.
- Be a key member of the Marketing department and educate colleagues on organic visitors and social formats.
- Communicate feedback positively
- Work alongside all team members harmoniously to deliver strong growth campaigns
- Minimum 2 years PPC campaign management, with 2-3years experience of ‘end-to-end' social marketing activation delivery - creative planning, audience targeting and understanding performance data.
- Experience managing high ROI PPC budgets over £10K per month
- Strong background working with budgets and tracking costs. An eye for detail in delivery and a confident communicator who can turn analysis into useful insights and high performing campaigns.
- Experience and a firm understanding of leveraging Google Analytics and ads platform insights to deliver ongoing performance improvements is essential.
- Outstanding practical experience of all mainstream social media platforms for content publishing, scheduling and performance analysis in native dashboards and experience using scheduling tools.
- Comfortable working with in-house colleagues and agencies from brief to execution, including delivering effective and constructive feedback on media plans
- Working knowledge of social metrics from a performance point of view, and able to translate those insights into presentations and planning actions for future activations.
- A good knowledge of social marketing evolution and keen to learn about industry trends, platform updates or changes in user behaviour.
- Experience of using complementary social management or analytical software platforms and SEO software packages.
- Exceptional attention to detail for proofing, time management and organisational skills plus the ability to work independently
- Degree level education beneficial, though not essential if relevant industry experience and performance is strong.
Salary: £23k-£30k (dependent on experience)
Hours: 9:00am-5:30pm (flexible hours available)
Location: Cardiff, CF11 8EQ
Please click the Apply Now button below to submit your CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
Apply for PPC & Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly