New Business Sales Executive
Salary: Circa £18-20K, plus OTE up to £40k
Location: Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire. This role will be office based.
Are you motivated by achieving set targets in a fast-paced environment?
Do you have a proven track record in a sales environment?
Our client Environmental Essentials UK Ltd is a high growing business in a thriving sector and as such we are seeking top level individuals to further enhance our service offering.
There is nothing more important than the development of our people, with the sole intention of delivering the highest level of service to our customers. As such the values of our business make it what it is. An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a New Business Sales Executive who will share those same values and be hardworking, enthusiastic, positive, experienced, committed, loyal and as a paramount have a thirst for knowledge.
The key to successful business development is the ability to cultivate relationships and if you have proven history in this discipline, reinforced with a verifiable evidence-based track record of great results this may be for you.
Key Accountabilities for a New Business Sales Executive:
- To develop New Business for Environmental Essentials using existing sales data
- To increase the New Business sales by improving the numbers of new leads and customers by undertaking telemarketing campaigns
- To manage, maintain and collate information for customer callbacks
- To provide all customers with courteous, professional advice
- Undertake telemarketing and help to build up a solid pipeline
- To achieve and exceed monthly sales and commission targets
- To assist in the continued development of the New Business team, through an enthusiastic and proactive approach to working relationships with both Client representatives and Company colleagues
- To fully participate in the Company’s training policy and procedures, with an enthusiastic attitude
- To continually improve the New Business team through the volunteering of ideas, methods and procedures to the New Business Development Manager
What about you?
As a New Business Sales Executive, you will have:
- Proven business development experience in an appropriate sector
- Proven track record in achieving targets and KPI’s
- Proven results in a professional selling environment
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to make calls to prospective clients
- Energy and drive with a determination to succeed in a fast-paced environment
What do you get in return?
The opportunity to work in a professional, forward-thinking organisation that values and develops its people.
How do you apply?
Email a copy of your CV with a cover letter stating current salary to recruit @ mpcg co uk or by selecting the 'apply' button.
In the event of there being a high number of applications, MPCG reserve the right to close the advert impromptu. It is recommended therefore that you submit your CV as soon as possible.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: New Business Sales Executive, New Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Senior Sales Executive Telesales agent, Sales Agent will be considered for this role.