E-Commerce Analyst – Cardiff - £23-£28K (depending on experience)
Our client is looking for a detail-oriented and committed E-commerce Analyst to join their dynamic Cardiff team. If you are a highly analytical, mathematical and growth-focused individual, they have the perfect opportunity to help you drive your career to the next level.
They are recruiting a new key member of the team, to spearhead an exciting new division within their global consumer products business. The candidate will be responsible for ongoing analysis, management and optimisation of their presence on digital marketplaces and consumer facing outlets globally.
Role & responsibilities:
- Analyse, report and implement highly optimised product data across multiple platforms;
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to implement SEO-specific data to improve global platform performances;
- Perform ongoing sales forecasts and accurate inventory planning to ensure adequate stock levels across a growing number of SKUs on all international marketplace platforms;
- Optimise post-sale customer experience, working to key platform performance metrics;
- Oversee Marketplace customer processes;
- Create and maintain optimal customer review strategy;
- Work directly with Senior Management on pricing strategies and promotions based on market and platform data analysis;
- Assist the Marketing Manager with platform-specific advertising based on in-platform data trends;
- Recruit & manage a team of international marketplace analysts underpinned by key language targeting priorities based on your ongoing platform and wider market analysis.
- Highly Analytical and Math-focused mind with a hunger for solid results improvements and a thirst for fast career progression;
- 2 years experience in an E-commerce Analyst role with a proven track record in driving significant growth;
- Experience working with Amazon and other marketplace outlets;
- Understanding of operational systems and procedures within a retail/wholesale organisation;
- Basic Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing strategies;
- Good writing and reporting skills, fully I.T literate (Mac-experience preferred though not essential);
- Ability to work under own initiative and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment;
- Enthusiastic work ethic and commitment to support business growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated self-starter. Our client is committed to nurturing talent with excellent training and career development prospects. They look forward to receiving your CV together with a covering letter outlining what you will bring to the team.
Salary: £23-£28k + bonus (dependent on experience)
Hours: 9am-5:30pm (37.5hrs/week)
Location: Cardiff, CF11 8EQ
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.