My Public Sector client is currently seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to join their team @ HQ In Nettleham
The successful candidate will work within the executive department providing high quality administrative/secretarial support for all Chief Officers as required. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a dynamic environment.
The main duties of the role to include;
- Word processing, taking dictation, drafting letters and associated correspondence.
- Assist in managing output, workflow and meeting office deadlines
- Organise and manage personal and chief officer outlook accounts, to include management of emails, diary, tasks and contacts.
- Receiving, filtering and redirecting telephone enquiries ensuring they are dealt with in a professional manner
- Act as an individual point of contact for your chief officer, ensuring they are appropriately briefed of issues and deadlines.
The successful candidate will need to have the following;
- RSA level 3 in word/text processing
- Previous experience as a personal secretary
Pay rate is £11 - £12 per hour dependant on experience and this is paid weekly + Holiday pay
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please contact Danielle on 01522 528115