My Public Sector client is currently seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to join their team @ HQ In Nettleham
The successful candidate will work within the executive department providing high quality administrative/secretarial support for all Chief Officers as required. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a dynamic environment.
The main duties of the role to include;
- Word processing, taking dictation, drafting letters and associated correspondence.
- Assist in managing output, workflow and meeting office deadlines
- Organise and manage personal and chief officer outlook accounts, to include management of emails, diary, tasks and contacts.
- Receiving, filtering and redirecting telephone enquiries ensuring they are dealt with in a professional manner
- Act as an individual point of contact for your chief officer, ensuring they are appropriately briefed of issues and deadlines.
The successful candidate will need to have the following;
- RSA level 3 in word/text processing
- Previous experience as a personal secretary
Pay rate is £11 - £12 per hour dependant on experience and this is paid weekly + Holiday pay
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please contact Danielle on 01522 528115
Apply for Personal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly