Do you want to seek out and hire the best and brightest for a Global IT Company? Do you love a challenge and want to make a huge impact? Are you naturally skilled at influencing others? Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment?
Our Global IT Client`s University Recruiting Team is looking for a Recruiter to join our diverse and dynamic workforce. Our team supports all of the hiring needs from Universities, including both full time and intern positions in Engineering, Finance and Marketing, and MBA. We are a global company with a global customer base; therefore we hire students from Universities around the world. In the last year, we have hired students from over 300 unique institutions in over 30 countries. If you want to be a part of a large-scale, high-impact organisation, this role is for you.
You will be responsible for attracting and closing the highest quality candidates, playing a key role at each stage in the hiring process. You will be given the responsibility and autonomy to develop innovative events and candidate strategies that build effective relationships with key influence's, in order to make the best hires.
Skills for a Successful Applicant:
- You have a drive for results.
- You are a creative and strategic thinker.
- You are both collaborative and autonomous.
- You want a high level of responsibility and ownership.
- You are engaged, passionate, and persistent.
- You have the ability to form relationships easily and influence others.
- You are able to self-manage multiple demanding projects simultaneously.
Preferred Experience Includes:
- Experience with Customer Service.
- Experienced working with a seasonal business cycle.
- Owning complex projects from beginning to end.
- Recruiting experience preferred, but not required.
Required Experience Includes:
- Bachelor`s Degree required.
- Leadership Experience.
- Willing and able to travel for all roles - percent of travel will vary by position.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per Annam, 8 days paid Bank Holidays, discounted gym membership, use of the on-site health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: up to £46,800 per Annam
Apply for University Recruiter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly