I am looking for an experienced administrator to work in a Government department based in Manchester city centre. If you have experience working within an office based environment or are educated to degree level I want to speak with you!
Duties of this role will include:
- Daily management of diary and preparing briefing notes and packs.
- Reviewing of inbox and dealing with routine emails - escalation and commissioning briefing on key issues.
- Prioritising incoming mail to ensure key deadlines are adhered to.
- Supporting the senior manager with various tasks including note and minute taking, travel expenses and management of information and project documents if required.
- Helping with the co-ordination of delivery project work including ensuring the monitoring and chasing of all required project documentation together with the arrangement of workshops and other meetings.
- Support to the High Volume senior leadership team in Solicitor's Office and other duties as required.
- Working with managers and staff across all High Value locations.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Successful candidates will need to be referenced for 3 years and are subject to a criminal check. We are looking for candidates to start as soon as possible, however please be aware that clearance can take around 2 weeks