Luxury 5* Door Person / Bell Attendant / Luggage Porter
Job Title: Door Person / Bell Attendant / Luggage Porter
Salary: up to £25,000
Are you experienced in providing a luxury hospitality experience?
Are you presentable, charming, and courteous?
Opened in 2005 and located on Knightsbridge, this exclusive private apartment complex is now seeking talented individuals to join their well established and solid Residence Services Team.
As the first and last ambassador, their valued residents and visitors see this position as key to the start of the delivering of 5* luxury lifestyle residential service and experiences 24/7.
- To welcome the residents upon their arrival in a friendly and caring manner, opening the main door for all residents and visitors
- Opening the car doors for all residents, aiding with their luggage or parcels and bringing them in to the building in an efficient and timely manner to ensure residents' satisfaction
- Parking and collecting cars on request
- Handling all requests in a polite and efficient manner such as calling a taxi or giving directions, referring requests to relevant staff if needed to ensure satisfaction
- Controlling the traffic to ensure there are no vehicles blocking the building's entrance
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of main entrance area, taking corrective actions if needed
Bell Attendant Duties:
- Delivering parcels, groceries, laundry and goods to apartments in an efficient and timely manner, to ensure residents' satisfaction
- Escorting visitors to apartments
- Collecting luggage from apartments and keeping them in a secure area until resident's departure
- Maintaining cleanliness and tidiness of the storage rooms
- You MUST possess a valid UK or EU driving license as you will need to drive and park resident's cars. (Advanced would be preferred)
- The ideal candidate should have a charming and outgoing personality with good English communication skills.
- Previous experience in 5* hotels in a similar capacity is highly preferred.
If you are ready for your next opportunity, please send your CV through by clicking APPLY!
Candidates with previous experience or job titles of; Doorman, Bell Attendant, Guest Services, Door Hop, Guest Services Assistant, Doorhop, Door Person, Client Services, Doorwoman, Concierge, Client Relationship Manager, Bellhop, Front of House Staff, Customer Relations Representative, Client Services Assistant, Hotel Assistant, Bell Hop, Customer Assistant, Hotel Receptionist, Client Services Assistant, Hospitality Assistant may also be considered for this role.