My client is looking for an Assistant Manager for their store based in South West London
You will assist the Manager in taking a customer focused and commercial approach to the running of the store with the aim of maximising turnover and profitability.
To be considered you must be able to:
- Organise work and make decisions, providing advice and support to others and setting and reviewing tasks, to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Maintain a positive approach, demonstrating flexibility and initiative and encouraging others to achieve the same.
- Understand the role and responsibilities, working alongside and developing others and recognising individual and team success.
- Maximise sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available and ensuring consistency of performance throughout the team.
- Consistently exceed customer expectations and encourages and supports others to improve standards of service within the store.
- Demonstrate an awareness of competitor activity, actively supporting the promotion of the store and proposing suggestions and encouraging ideas from others.
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of the store, conducting regular maintenance checks and complying with Health and Safety and Security procedures, ensuring support and commitment from others.
- Accurately complete store administration, assisting with weekly and monthly tasks and ensuring all Company standards are consistently achieved.
If you are interested in this role please contact Oscar on 02072287891 or email
Apply for Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly